by Carol Loveless | President of Company
RPD celebrated a monumental event on June 13, 2023: the opening our first ever office/warehouse location at 19925 Starcrest Blvd. We gathered together with many of our customers, supporters, employees, and vendors, and had our Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. The ceremonial cutting of the ribbon was conducted by The San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, where RPD was presented with an official proclamation and plaque welcoming us as a Proud Member of the chamber.
Afterwards, everyone was welcomed into the office of RPD where we enjoyed sharing/networking and refreshments consisting of HEB charcuterie trays, bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes, and Crumbl Cookies! While everyone received a swag-bag of gifts, a few lucky drawing winners also received some special giveaways, from $50 restaurant cards to remodeling inspired gifts. Everyone left full and satisfied!
During the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, this thank you speech was given by RPD President / Owner, Carol Loveless:
“Along my life’s journey, and as the owner of Renovate Paint and Design, I’ve always held in my heart the utmost concern for the well-being of others. I use this life-focus in managing my business by ensuring my employees and contractors receive the best support in their roles, and that our business model is focused on quality and integrity. For this reason I look to partner with others that not only support our small business but also strive towards service with compassion.
I want to take a moment to thank a few people that have helped us get to where we are today:
- First and foremost is my relationship with God, whom I find focus and strength in daily.
- Secondly, is my family, who provides me the upmost support and love, as well as the others who are in my heart always, from afar and from heaven.
- Third, are all of our amazing employees that make it a joy to come to work, knowing that they care about this business and ensure our customer’s projects are top priority. Allow me to briefly introduce them: Barbara, Blake, Gary, Kristina, Lex, and Wren.
- Fourth, it takes a village of support to grow this business. A couple of these organizations are definitely worth mentioning, for they have helped and encouraged us along this journey. They are: Frost Bank, especially our main contact and banking representative since we started our company way back in 2000, Kate Crosby. Secondly is Crystal Darby, our mentor, and business advisor from UTSA Small Business Development Center. We also appreciate the many others from PTAC and the UTSA Institute for Economic Growth that have taught and advised us in many ways as we have grown in leadership and business know-how.
- Finally, and not the least at all, is all our thousands of customers who have utilized our painting and remodeling services, have reused, referred us and given us awesome online ratings. Without them we would have zero business. Thank you for trusting us and entrusting your properties to RPD.”